We went to the Doctor yesterday, and Hailey is doing so well that they said she was done with her Antibiotics, and they took out her PICC Line. Hailey was so excited. It was like we let her off her leash. Walking no longer exists, she wants to run everywhere.
After going to the Doctor Chris and I took her to play Laser tag for the first time. That was a hoot. Hailey LOVED it.
Now we have to just watch for symptoms. If she has none we will have a follow up visit for an MRI comparison in 3 months.
Now to get to work on that pesky ADHD. LOL!
Friday, July 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Yeah! Such great news! I bet you've never been so happy to see her so active. LOL!
ReplyDeleteAww that is so great!! I bet she just feels so free!
ReplyDelete