Friday, December 10, 2010

Has it been that long?

Wow! I just realized how long it has been since I posted anything on this blog. I guess you could say that things have been more than a little but crazy.

Hailey had her follow up MRI, and we got the results Dec. 2. Everything looks great. Her Syrinx is still there, and it’s the same size, but it has not grown any, and that’s great! Hailey has had only one headache since we got her home, and that was because of her little brother. She also seems to be balancing better. The surgery has really seemed to help her those area’s, and for that I am glad.

Hailey’s time in the hospital is still fresh on her mind. She talks about it frequently, and with anyone who will listen. She is still bothered by her scars, and tries to show them to people even though her hair is growing back. I am really hoping that her anxiety about all that happened this summer will end soon. I feel helpless, and don’t know how to help her process it all.

Hailey is a big sister again. Liam Andrew was born Nov. 2. 2010. She is so good with him. Even as I type she is bouncing him and keeping him happy.

IMG_3285

That’s about all I have for now. I am working on several posts. Some may back track a bit, but that’s ok. Now that I am back in the swing of things, I should be able to get them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.