Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Woo Hoo

The Doctor came in yesterday and was very pleased with the progress Hailey is making. He Clamped her EVD, and said that if all went well, they would remove the EVD the next day. (today)

I can't wait to get to the hospital today. I know that things went well yesterday, which means that she will get her EVD out today. They are going to do a Ct to make sure that the new patch is holding up well. If all of that looks good, they will begin the process of sending her home.

Hailey will come home with a PICC Line so that we can administer her antibiotics. She will have a lot of restrictions. At this point non of us care, we just want our baby girl HOME!

1 comment:

  1. I have been absent online this summer and had no idea you guys were going through this! My heart was breaking for Hailey as I read back through your posts! Please know that I am sending lots of positive thoughts your way. If there is anything I can do for you from a distance, please, please let me know! It sounds like she was doing better on your last post, I hope she is still improving and home with you.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.