Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Candy! and meds update

I'll never win the candy battle. Yesterday was Easter and Hailey was full of candy. I think if the people who gave it to her had to be with her that night they may adhere to my wishes of no candy. She had so much fun an loved every minute of that candy. So all in all it wasn't that bad.

Hailey's medicine was upped about a month ago to 40mgs. It has had some strange side effects that I am not pleased with. For one hour after taking the meds she is very sleepy and feels sick. The next hour she can barely make a complete sentence, and is in a daze. After that the meds work wonderfully. But like clockwork they wear off by 6:00pm.

I am so done with Straterra. We go next week for her Appointment and this time i am going to demand a change in meds. I am not willing to keep trying with Straterra.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.