OK, I have come to the conclusion that Hailey should NEVER, EVER, watch infomercials. She memorizes them. Even the phone number. She's always so excited when there is a new product out. I have a feeling she would become a shopaholic.
My name is Angela, I am the mother of three beautiful children. I have the most wonderful husband in the world.
If you are just stumbling across this blog check out “The Reason for this blog” You will find this on the left panel under Labels. I hope you enjoy reading and following our journey.
“God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, Even though the earth be removed, And though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though its waters roar and be troubled, Though the mountains shake with its swelling.” (Psalms 46:1-3 NKJV)
I THINK WE ARE ALL A LITTLE BIT LIKE HAILEY ?
ReplyDeleteEXCEPT FOR THE ABILITY TO MEMORIZE ANY OF THE INFORMATION !!!!!!!!!! HAHA
LOVE Y'ALL
POPPA JOHN