Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The reason for this Blog.



Hi,
As the mother of three children, two with special medical needs , I know what it feels like when the Dr. gives you news that leaves you feeling helpless. I know what it’s like to have unanswered questions. I know what it’s like to seek second opinions and to stay up all night searching the web for even one person that can shine light on the issue at hand. I also know what it’s like to see your child rise above their circumstances and do things all the Dr.’s said she couldn't’t do.

Through this blog I hope to encourage others through Hailey’s story, share our Medical experiences, provide information and resources, and gain friendships from other parents dealing with these Medical needs.

3 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say that I'm glad you found my blog...because now I have found yours!! It does help talking to other parents going through similar experiences...then we tend to not feel so alone and overwhelmed!! Your daughter is beautiful and lucky to have you for her mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just found you today and I added you to my blog roll on http://hyperfocusmom@blogspot.com It is good to network... and my son has adhd and neurofibromatois... I am going to look up some of the syingomyelia... info now..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found you blog today... and I have just added you to my adhd blogroll.. it's important to network with other moms.. I will learn more about syingomyelia.. and my son has neurofibromatois....

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.